Published 9 years ago by James Simmons
The RDF Data Access Working Group has published the following three SPARQL Proposed Recommendations:
- SPARQL Query Language for RDF
- Defines the syntax and semantics of the SPARQL query language for RDF. The results of SPARQL queries can be results sets or RDF graphs.
- SPARQL Query Results XML Format
- Defines an XML format for the variable binding and boolean results formats.
- SPARQL Protocol for RDF
- Uses WSDL 2.0 to describe an HTTP protocol for conveying SPARQL queries to an SPARQL query processing service and returning the query results to the party that made the request.
About the author
Trackback URL for this entry:
Spam protection by Akismet
Post a comment