Published 7 years ago by James Simmons
The RDF Data Access Working Group has published the following three SPARQL Proposed Recommendations:
- SPARQL Query Language for RDF
- Defines the syntax and semantics of the SPARQL query language for RDF. The results of SPARQL queries can be results sets or RDF graphs.
- SPARQL Query Results XML Format
- Defines an XML format for the variable binding and boolean results formats.
- SPARQL Protocol for RDF
- Uses WSDL 2.0 to describe an HTTP protocol for conveying SPARQL queries to an SPARQL query processing service and returning the query results to the party that made the request.